7 course(s) found
Windows OS Topic: Public Cloud | Code: 55093
This three day course introduces into Windows Azure Storage consisting of features like tables, blobs, queues and drives and how these features can be used in combination between IaaS and PaaS as well...
Windows OS Topic: First | Code: 50331
(Updated for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016)This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to isolate, document and resolve problems on Windows...
Windows OS Topic: First | Code: 55342
This course is the equivalent of retired MOC Course 10982E - Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10. This is a 4-day ILT course that is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills...
Windows OS Topic: First | Code: MD-100T00
In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and...
Windows OS Topic: Administration | Code: MD-101T00
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement an operating system deployment strategy using modern deployment methods, as well as how to implement an update strategy. Students will be...
Windows OS Topic: Administration | Code: 55345
Implementing and Managing Windows 11 is the equivalent of the retired MOC Course 20697-1D - Implementing and Managing Windows 10. This is a 4-day ILT course designed to provide you with the knowledge...
Windows OS Topic: Administration | Code: 50255
In this course you will learn how to reduce costs and increase efficiencies in your network. You will discover how to consolidate the administration of an enterprise IT infrastructure with Group...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Whether you’re preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification or considering training for new cloud-based products like Azure or Windows Server, ExitCertified provides Microsoft-approved training to help you get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft certifications help you advance in your career and demonstrate to colleagues, employers, business partners and customers that you have the skills needed to implement, administer and manage Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Azure was recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report.
Read about why cloud certifications are important.
AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Networking Engineer Associate
- Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
AZURE DATA AND AI
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
- Microsoft Customer Data Platform Specialist