Popular Microsoft Training
The IT Skills Taught in Microsoft Training
Microsoft is one of the most recognizable names in the IT industry, with Microsoft Windows being the ubiquitous operating system for PCs, but the company also has a decent market share in the enterprise server space. On top of its operating system, Microsoft has steadily added to its portfolio of popular products, including SQL Server for database, Exchange Server for email and Power BI for data analytics. But Microsoft has also gained quite a market share in the cloud market with Microsoft Azure and its software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, Office 365. To round out its software catalog, Microsoft offers a very broad set of ERP/CRM capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics.
To complement these products, Microsoft has developed a very mature training and certification program. There are hundreds of Microsoft Certified Training Partners worldwide, but many tend to focus more on a narrow band of end-user training, like Microsoft Office. As both a leader in technical training in North America and a Microsoft Gold Certified Training Partner, ExitCertified is well positioned to provide all kinds of Microsoft training with consistently high quality; Tech Data was awarded the 2021 Microsoft Worldwide Partner of the Year in the Indirect Provider of the year category. In particular, ExitCertified’s deeply technical classes on Microsoft Azure, 365, and Security are led by experts in those fields.
Benefits of choosing ExitCertified for your Microsoft training:
Data Analytics & AI Topic: First | Code: 20779
This 3-day instructor led course is designed to give students theability to add BI techniques to Excel data analysis. The course goes beyond thecapabilities of tables and charts and uses Pivot Charts,...
SharePoint Topic: Administration | Code: 20339-1
This five day course will provideyou with the knowledge and skills to plan and administer a Microsoft SharePoint2016 environment. This course will teach you how to plan your SharePoint 2016,providing...
SharePoint Topic: First | Code: 20339-2
This five day course will teachyou how to plan, configure, and manage advanced features in a MicrosoftSharePoint 2016 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing highavailability,...
System Center Topic: Administration | Code: 20703-1
This five-day course describes how to use System Center Configuration Manager v1702 (Configuration Manager) and its associated site systems to efficiently manage network resources. In this five-day...
Dynamics CRM Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: 55258
This course provides students with a detailed hands-on experience of the Sales features of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Attendees of this course will gain an in-depth understanding into Lead and...
Dynamics CRM Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: 55260
This course provides students with a detailed hands-on experience of the Customer Service features of Microsoft Dynamics 365. Attendees of this course will gain an in-depth understanding of the...
Dynamics CRM Topic: Business Skills | Code: MB-340T00
Dynamics 365 Commerce functional consultants set up and use the application functionality in Dynamics 365 Commerce, and provide support for the application.The functional consultant typically has a...
Dynamics CRM Topic: First | Code: 55265
This course delivers an instructor-led breakdown of Microsoft Power Apps. Students will be taught how to design, test and publish new apps that work with a variety of data sources. We will take users...
Dynamics CRM Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: 55242
This course provides students with a detailed hands-on experience of setting up, configuring, customizing, extending and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Apps and...
Dynamics CRM Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: 55259
This course is designed for experienced IT professionals and developers, providing a fast track approach to learning the required skills to start developing code in Microsoft Dynamics 365. Students...
Dynamics CRM Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: 55250
This course provides students with an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement(CRM)and Power Apps.The main features and apps are introduced including the Sales, Customer Service,...
Microsoft 365 Topic: First | Code: MS-040T00
Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course, you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Sites and OneDrive to enable modern content services...
Microsoft 365 Topic: Administration | Code: MS-030T00
This is a 5-day instructor-led training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Microsoft Office 365 services, including...
Microsoft 365 Topic: Administration | Code: MS-700T00
The Managing Microsoft Teams course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Teams Admin role. A Microsoft Teams administrator plans, deploys, configures, and manages Microsoft...
Microsoft 365 Topic: First | Code: MS-900T01
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server- ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft Certification Training with ExitCertified
ExitCertified offers Microsoft training courses that prepare you to get a Microsoft certification to validate your skillset for your team or future employer. When you train with u, you'll enjoy flexibility of Microsoft training any time at any location with our in-class or online delivery formats. The Microsoft training programs we offer helps professionals gain essential skills required to develop and grow in their careers continuously while keeping their organizations up to date and prepared. These IT certifications verify that you have mastered vital technology skills, to bring to the table better decision making, more productivity, and superior results.
Train whenever it is convenient for you, so you can get the most of your schedule. This flexible training options we have help to meet the needs of organizations and IT professionals. ExitCertified offers certified IT courses from many leading brands as we partner with IT leaders to provide 100% authorized certification training courses. ExitCertified training courses are distributed by award-winning instructors in an online setting environment that makes you feel as if you are in a real classroom. Enjoy group discussions and collaboration as if you were face-to-face. Get access to more than 9,500 courses on your schedule. We have been training professionals since 2001, and we currently deliver more than 9,500 authorized training courses for over 25 brands.
If you are unsure where to start or need guidance, we have subject matter experts available to assist you. Our subject matter experts can help you choose the right courses needed to get you where you want to be and achieve your certification goals. To learn more about how to enhance your career through the certification pathways we offer, click below. Or, for information about the non-certification courses we offer, visit our training catalog.
MICROSOFT AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Azure for SAP Workload Specialty
- Azure IoT Developer Specialty
- Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty
- Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate
MICROSOFT AZURE DATA AND AI
MICROSOFT MODERN WORKPLACE 365
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
- Microsoft Teams Voice Engineer
MICROSOFT POWER PLATFORM
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Businesses now can take advantage of the software Assurance Training Vouchers, to get the most out of their IT training budget. By redeeming SATV vouchers you can help your employees enhance their skillset and as a result be better equipped to handle the latest Microsoft technologies. You can use SATV vouchers toward training at ExitCertified.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training