Popular Microsoft Training
The IT Skills Taught in Microsoft Training
Microsoft is one of the most recognizable names in the IT industry, with Microsoft Windows being the ubiquitous operating system for PCs, but the company also has a decent market share in the enterprise server space. On top of its operating system, Microsoft has steadily added to its portfolio of popular products, including SQL Server for database, Exchange Server for email and Power BI for data analytics. But Microsoft has also gained quite a market share in the cloud market with Microsoft Azure and its software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering, Office 365. To round out its software catalog, Microsoft offers a very broad set of ERP/CRM capabilities in Microsoft Dynamics.
To complement these products, Microsoft has developed a very mature training and certification program. There are hundreds of Microsoft Certified Training Partners worldwide, but many tend to focus more on a narrow band of end-user training, like Microsoft Office. As both a leader in technical training in North America and a Microsoft Gold Certified Training Partner, ExitCertified is well positioned to provide all kinds of Microsoft training with consistently high quality. In particular, ExitCertified’s deeply technical classes on SQL Server and Microsoft Azure are led by experts in those fields.
Benefits of choosing ExitCertified for your Microsoft training:
Modern Workplace (Desktop/Microsoft 365/Office 365)
You will learn how to support the installation tasks associated with Windows 10. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and new...
Azure Solutions Architect
This course teaches Solutions Architects who have previously designed for Amazon Web Services how to translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions for Microsoft Azure....
This course will familiarize the learner with Dynamics 365 functionality and business value. The course will cover Dynamics 365 applications, the Power Platform, cloud concepts, the security model,...
Azure Data and AI
Data Scientist is the central role in developing machine learning models. This role is responsible for solving the business problem that initiated the project. While the Data Engineer will prepare the...
Azure Data and AI
In this course, the students will implement various data platform technologies into solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements including on-premises, cloud, and hybrid data...
A three-day course designed to teach AWS (Amazon Web Services) developers how to prepare end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. In this course you will construct Azure App Service Web App solutions...
This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed It covers content for professionals who will be responsible for managing...
Microsoft Certification Paths
Get certified training today and advance your career tomorrow.
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server- ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft was identified as a top cloud provider in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant Cloud IaaS report
MICROSOFT AZURE APPS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
MICROSOFT AZURE DATA AND AI
MICROSOFT MODERN WORKPLACE 365
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Associate
- Microsoft Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Developer Associate
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Microsoft 365 Dynamics 365 Fundamentals
- Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Customer Engagement Core
- MCSA Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MCSA: Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- MCSE: Business Applications
- Microsoft 365 Unified Operations Core
- Microsoft 365 for Sales Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Marketing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Customer Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 for Field Service Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate
- Microsoft 365 Finance and Operations Apps Developer Associate
MICROSOFT DATA MANAGEMENT AND ANALYTICS
MICROSOFT APP BUILDER
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER
Why Microsoft Certifications Matter
There are many reasons why you should get a Microsoft Certification, here are the top reasons why:
- Microsoft Certifications are globally recognized for excellence and they reflect today’s cloud-centric jobs.
- Certified individuals report a 20% salary increase.
- Microsoft Certification on a resume helps you stand out, and spend less time interviewing.
- Certification can help you demonstrate your proficiency when working through complex tasks.
- Microsoft certified developers are 90% more productive than their peers and 60% more efficient. Certification provides an immediate impact!
- You don’t have to accumulate 10 years of experience before you get a high paying job instead you can move ahead of the fold because MS certification is a validation of your Microsoft body of knowledge.
- In a cut-throat competitive IT world, the words “Microsoft Certification and Training” matter!
Microsoft Azure Role-Based Certification
Microsoft Azure role-based Certification gives professionals the opportunity to learn and build skills that are better aligned to their job roles and experience. The Azure certifications are a badge of honor, designed to recognize the skills and knowledge you’ve acquired to successfully work on an Azure platform.
The role-based certifications, include varying levels ( Fundamentals, Associate, and Expert). IT professionals and developers are using Microsoft Azure to build careers as a cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud specialist, cloud engineer, network system administrator, and as a computer network specialist. These are just a few of the career options.
What learning path you take will be dependent upon the role you have in your company and your depth of knowledge. If you have doubts on what area that you should be taking, it is worthwhile to check out the Azure learning path guide.
How do you get started with Microsoft Training?
Looking to get Microsoft Certification training but don’t know where to start? Lucky for you, there’s more than one way to get started. Microsoft Certifications program opens many paths to new careers and skillsets, some of which don’t cost much. You can start off with MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) or if you are a seasoned professional you can go straight to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert).
Whether you are preparing for Microsoft Professional Certification, or require training for new cloud-based products like Azure, or Windows Server-ExitCertified has the Microsoft training to get your networks, applications and services cloud-ready.
Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers
Businesses now can take advantage of the software Assurance Training Vouchers, to get the most out of their IT training budget. By redeeming SATV vouchers you can help your employees enhance their skillset and as a result be better equipped to handle the latest Microsoft technologies. You can use SATV vouchers toward training at ExitCertified.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for Microsoft Certifications
- Our classes are taught by accredited Microsoft trainers who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated Microsoft team to guide and to help you choose the right path
- Extensive list of Guaranteed to Run Classes
- As a Microsoft Learning Partner, we only use official Microsoft training material
- We continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest Microsoft training courses and best practices
- Test and Practice your Microsoft learning through lab-run workshops
- We deliver a sophisticated learning environment with a fully equipped infrastructure that supports virtual and in-house training