This course will help you in developing a strong foundation in cloud computing, core concepts, and features of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Get an overview of the OCI platform and its components
- Explain fine-grained access control to various OCI services using the Identity and Access Management service
- Describe Virtual Cloud Network (VCN), routing, and gateway mechanisms
- Learn about the Compute service for virtual machines and bare metal servers
- Identify OCI Storage services and how to use them
- Explore the database options available on Oracle Cloud
- Describe the shared security model, user responsibilities, and cloud service provider responsibilities
- Learn about microservices and adopting event-driven architectures
- Get a cross-tier view of infrastructure, database, and applications using the Observability and Management services
- Learn about Data Integration, Data Flow, Data Catalog, and Data Science services
- Explain hybrid cloud that are self-contained or remotely tethered
- Identify the pricing and cost management of OCI services
Who Can Benefit
Beginners to cloud and OCI
To successfully complete this training, you should be familiar with computer fundamentals.