This training teaches you about leveraging Oracle Integration Cloud to create and configure connections and integrations for SaaS to SaaS, and SaaS to On-Premise integration use cases. This course is designed for business users and implementers who are responsible for defining and creating these integrations using the OIC dashboard
- Use and configure the OIC built-in adapters.
- Understand the data mapping and data lookup features of OIC.
- Create OIC connections and integrations.
- Monitor integrations to view metrics and errors.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll become familiar with various use cases. You'll get a chance to learn about configuring built-in OIC adapter properties, defining inbound and outbound connections within integrations, mapping data, creating lookups, and monitoring integration uses cases for metrics and error information
- Understand OIC components, features, and capabilities
- Create Packages and leverage pre-built integrations
- Configure Trigger and invoke built-in OIC adapter properties
- Understand the steps for installing an on-premises agent
- Describe OIC security support at the integration flow level
- Use the OIC dashboard to get runtime data and metrics for connections and integrations
- Monitor and manage runtime integration errors
- Configure and use business identifiers for tracking fields
- Perform basic management tasks using the OIC REST API
- Define REST and SOAP adapter properties for integrating web services
- Describe the OIC-supported message exchange patterns
- Configure the Basic Map My Data 1-way and 2-way integration patterns
- Define the Publish to OIC and Subscribe to OIC integration patterns
- Create content-based routing filters and branches leveraging conditional expressions
- Transform data with the OIC mapper, XPath functions, and OIC lookups
- Describe how the agent framework implements connectivity for integrations
Who Can Benefit
- Integration Developer
- Application Integration Specialist
Experience with PaaS and SaaS concepts, Knowledge of working with one specific SaaS application