Learn to provision and use Oracle Autonomous Database and Analytics Cloud service instances with Oracle Machine Learning. Experience the ease of performing predictive analysis of data on Oracle Cloud.
This is a great starting point for Data Scientists, Developers, Architects, Business Analysts and anyone who wants to know how Oracle Machine Learning and Oracle Autonomous Cloud Platform can add value and transform their business.
You will see how these services enables you to focus on your core activity and not spend time creating and managing your IT systems.
- Describe the key features of Oracle Machine Learning
- Create Projects and workspaces, and manage users in Oracle Machine Learning
- Crete and run Oracle Machine Learning Notebooks
- Develop SQL Scripts that can be used in Notebooks
- Create Notebooks for data analysis and Data Visualization
- Collaborate and share Notebooks with other Oracle Machine Learning users
- Schedule Jobs to run Notebooks
- Use Analytics Cloud to create data visualizations
- Extract data for analytics from Autonomous Data Warehouse and Autonomous Transaction Processing Cloud service instances
- Use Machine Learning feature in Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Discuss about the features in OML that will enable effective collaboration in a global workspace
- Describe how these Oracle Cloud services can add value and transform your business
- Identify Oracle Cloud services that are compatible with Oracle Machine Learning
- Explain the capabilities and features of Oracle Machine Learning (OML)
- Explore data visualizations capabilities of Oracle Analytics Cloud
Who Can Benefit
- Data Scientist