This R12.2 Oracle E-Business Tax Fundamentals training is designed for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. You'll learn about the new features of Oracle E-Business Tax, while setting up a tax model and applying that tax to a transaction using the Oracle Tax Simulator and other E-Business suite applications.
- Set up a tax configuration using the Regime to Rate flow.
- Manage party tax profiles, configuration owners and service providers.
- Set up party, product, and transaction fiscal classifications and explain how these classifications impact tax processing.
- Set up and use tax rules.
- Manage taxes on transactions and identify E-Business Tax reports.
- Manage migrated tax data for students upgrading from Release 11i.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll get a chance to explore details of tax concepts, configuration components, and tax processing. You'll become deeply familiar how E-Business Tax features are used across E-Business Suite applications. If you're an implementer, you'll get the information you need to help you decide which features to implement.
- Use the Oracle Tax Simulator to verify the tax configuration
- Describe E-Business Tax reports
- Describe how E-Business Tax integrates with other Oracle E-Business Applications
- Describe how the E-Business Tax rules engine calculates taxes on transactions
- Set up tax exemptions
- Set up tax rules using the Guided Rule Entry and Expert Rule Entry
- Set up the basic tax configuration using the Regime to Rate flow
- Translate tax regulations into a set of tax rules for tax determination
- Understand E-Business Tax and third-party tax service providers
- Understand E-Business Tax key concepts
- Understand configuration owners
- Understand how Release 11i tax data migrates to E-Business Tax
- Understand tax handling on transactions
- Understand tax recovery processing
- Understand the use and content of party tax profiles
- Understand the use of fiscal classifications in tax rules