This R12.2 Oracle Order Management Fundamentals training teaches you how to perform the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates. Participate in hands-on activities to solidify new skills; use the functionality described in the class and apply it to your daily job.
- Set up Oracle Order Management.
- Manage exceptions and holds.
- Use key order flows.
- Set up inventory, receivables, shipping execution, and basic pricing functionality.
- Define credit checking.
- Create price lists.
- Define processing constraints, transaction types, defaulting rules, order holds, and user defined attributes at the order header and line level that enable you to record additional information on the sales order.
- Create subinventories, units of measure, and items.
- Create customers, payment terms, and defining credit checking.
- Create price lists, as well as discount and freight and special charge list modifiers.
- Set up shipping execution, including freight carriers, freight cost types, document sets, and container load details.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you will develop a deeper understanding of the basic order capture and order fulfillment flows that Oracle Order Management facilitates. You'll also learn how to perform required setup steps. These steps include creating customers, transaction types, defaulting rules, and price lists. This course also includes information about enabling multiple organization access control (MOAC), specifically for Oracle Order Management.
- Create and use price lists, modifiers, qualifiers, and price books
- Explain shipping flows within the order-to-cash lifecycle
- Set up and use shipping entities to perform shipping-related activities
- Set up multiple organization access control for Oracle Order Management
- Define subinventories, units of measure, and items
- Define item orderability rules
- Define user defined attributes for orders and lines
- Define customers, invoice information, and credit checking
- Explain tax-related setup steps
- Set up profile options and system parameters
- Set up processing constraints, defaulting rules, and transaction types
- Use scheduling and workflow
- Define holds
- Purge orders
- Manage exceptions
- Execute the order-to-cash lifecycle with different order types
Who Can Benefit
- End User
- Inventory Management Fundamentals
- Financials Functional Foundation
- R12.2 Oracle E-Business Suite Fundamentals Ed 1
- E-Business Suite Essentials for Implementers
- Navigating Oracle Applications