This R12 Oracle HRMS Total View Self-Study Course describes how Oracle HRMS offers a product family that enables you to comply, automate, measure and align critical human resources programs that result in workforce excellence. It looks at the strategic value of HR and shifting the focus of HR from administrative tasks to strategic program delivery.
- Recognize the Oracle HRMS products and applications infrastructure.
- Manage a globally integrated workforce.
- Empower managers with accurate information.
- Adapt to changes in business conditions.
- Identify the Oracle HRMS product family.
- Describe how Oracle HRMS meets enterprise challenges.
- Describe the strategic value of human capital management.
- Identify gaps between requirements and skills.
Benefits to You
You'll learn how Oracle HRMS provides business solutions based on best practice and integrates intelligence to give you budget, competence and performance analysis using a common data source. If the problem is staying efficient and competitive on a global scale, then the solution is a single, global model.
Recruit, Hire, Train & More
Oracle HRMS delivers the automation and information management features that enable your business to stay competitive on a global scale. This solution enables you to recruit, hire train, deploy, compensate, manage and retain the people and competencies you need to meet the requirements of your business.
- Describe some of the employment practices
- Recognize that Oracle HRMS meets the legal and statutory organization requirements in the countries you operate
- Recognize the organizational structures in Oracle HRMS
- Describe the recruitment and hiring processes
- Identify talent management features such as competencies, skills, and suitability matching
- Recognize the workforce relationship in Oracle HRMS
- Describe the basic process of compensation and benefits management
- Identify elements as building blocks of HRMS data
- Describe some of the key features from the Oracle Time and Labor integrated solution
- Recognize the process for collecting time data for validation and approval
- Recognize how Oracle Payroll integrates with other products in the HRMS family
- Identify the key components of the Oracle Payroll solution
- Describe some of the key features Oracle Payroll provides to manage payroll activities
- Describe how to configure and extend Oracle HRMS to meet enterprise solutions
- Identify the key features of Oracle Fast Formula
- Recognize Self-Service HR capabilities
Who Can Benefit
- End User
- Systems Administrator