This course will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
The course provides a thorough explanation of the functionality of Oracle iProcurement. It includes training for both end users and administrators.
End users learn how to use the shopping process to create requisitions. They also learn how to use the desktop receiving functionality to receive items and process any corrections or returns.
Administrators learn how to analyze information to plan their iProcurement stores. The course includes instructions on setting up local stores.
Learning is accomplished through a series of presentations followed by demonstrations and practices.Learn To:
- Create requisitions in iProcurement
- Receive items
- Create and manage stores
- Create punch-outs to supplier-hosted catalogs
- Create customized forms
- Set up iProcurement
- Describe the procure to pay process
- Identify and explain key functionality of iProcurement
- Manage catalogs and stores
- Describe the requisition process using iProcurement
- Identify key setup steps
Who Can Benefit
- End User
- R12.x Oracle Purchasing Fundamentals Ed 1
- Thorough knowledge of the Oracle Procure to Pay process
- Working experience with Oracle Procure to Pay products