In this R12.2.9 Oracle Receivables course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Order to Cash Lifecycle.
- Understand the Oracle Receivables Process.
- Manage Parties and Customer Accounts.
- Process Invoices Using Auto-Invoice.
- Explain Bill Presentment Architecture Processes.
- Setup Credit Management.
- Receivables Enterprise Command Center
You would learn to:
- Describe the overall Receivables process
- Manage parties and customer accounts
- Describe the Auto-Invoice process
- Explain bill presentment architecture processes
- Understand Credit Management
- Identify credit management processing
- Understand setup information related to invoicing
- Describing the receipt process
- Understand setup information related to receipts
- Understand the tax accounting process
- Understand Sub-ledger Accounting as it relates to period closing
- Understand the overall order to cash process from Order Entry through Bank Reconciliation
- Understand key areas in the Order to Cash Life Cycle
- Explain how the Receivables processing is positioned within the Order to Cash Life Cycle