This Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management training teaches you how to implement Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition (FDMEE)in version 220.127.116.11. Learn a single, systematic process for loading source metadata and data from disparate systems into target analytical applications. Learning activities provide hands-on process for application administrators, configurators, and implementers.
Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition is the key application for integrating Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems with Oracle's Hyperion EPM applications, and is accessed through Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management Workspace. Using these advanced metadata and data transformation management solutions, you will explore a single, systematic process for loading source metadata and data from disparate systems into target analytical applications such as Hyperion Financial Management and Planning.
- Create member mappings
- Define data load rules and load data to target systems
- Create check rules and check entities
- Set up security
- Create scripts
- Describe FDMEE integration with other source systems
- Use Lifecycle Management to migrate artifacts
- Process batches and manage reports
- Define system, application, and user profiles
- Perform integration tasks
- Create import formats for file systems
- Set up locations, period mappings, and category mappings
Who Can Benefit
- Systems Administrator