This Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12c: Match and Parse training (based on Oracle Enterprise Data Quality version 12.1.3) teaches you how to configure match processors to find and optionally merge exact and similar (fuzzy) matching records. You'll learn how to create sophisticated match rules, configure merge options and review match results.
- Configure match processors to identify and optionally merge matching records.
- Use parse processors to extract key data from free text fields.
- Use the address verification processor and interpret its results.
- Standardize data using a number of Oracle Enterprise Data Quality processors.
- Use and interpret results from the Oracle Enterprise Data Quality Address Verification server.
- Tailor a customer data extension pack parse processor to extract, standardize and re-structure data from a free text field.
- Configure the Parse processor from scratch.
- Reach a semantic understanding of free text by using the Phrase Profiler.
- Understand EDQ's Customer Data Services Pack and case management functionality.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll get introduced to Oracle Enterprise Data Quality's transliteration capabilities on a deeper level so you can leverage this solution. Develop an understanding of available match processors, including those in the Customer Data Extension Pack.
This course is based on Oracle Enterprise Data Quality version 12.1.3 .
- Configure a single-node OpenStack setup
- Configure a multi-node OpenStack setup
- Administer identity resources
- Administer system resources
- Troubleshoot OpenStack
- Describe the OpenStack framework
Who Can Benefit
- End User
- Systems Administrator
- Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12c: Profile, Audit and Operate Ed 1
- Familiarity with structured data record