This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable 9.2 training teaches you about the business process, setting up and the other functionalities related to the accounts receivable part of the financial modules. Expert instructors will help you deep dive into the processes for working with credit and collections part of finance.
- Manage customer information.
- Process accounts receivable invoices.
- Process sales order invoices.
- Process manual receipts.
- Process automatic receipts and drafts.
- Process credit reimbursement.
- Process accounts receivable and payable netting transactions.
- Process tax information.
- Set up the system for credit and collections.
- Manage customer deductions.
- Process delinquency notices and fees for overdue accounts.
- Analyze statistical information for customers.
Benefits to You
Improve your knowledge of the accounts receivable and credit and collection processing in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable system. This will enable you to efficiently and conveniently work with the applications designed to handle all kinds of details related to the Accounts Receivable part of the Financial software.
- Set up the system for credit and collections
- Manage customer accounts and credit information
- Process accounts receivable statements for customers
- Describe the business process overview
- Set up the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable system foundation
- Manage customer information
- Process accounts receivable invoices
- Process sales order invoices
- Process manual receipts
- Process automatic receipts
- Process auto debits
- Process accounts receivable drafts
- Process credit reimbursements
- Process Net Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) transactions
- Print accounts receivable reports
- Process accounts receivable tax information