This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC Administration Rel 9.2.x training will teach you how to set up environments, path codes, data sources and object configuration manager (OCM). An integrated case study illustrates how these components work together.
- Describe Configurable Network Computing.
- Implement the elements of CNC.
- Demonstrate competence in the CNC architecture.
- Troubleshoot path code definitions.
- Define data source terms.
- Create a data source.
- Generate a data source report.
- Troubleshoot data source definitions and object configuration manager.
- Map UBEs locally using OCM.
- Copy an environment using environment director tool.
- Use OCM.
- Use distributed processing.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll be able to confidently describe components that make up the CNC Architecture. Through a combination of instruction and participating in hands-on exercises, you'll develop a solid understanding of how to work together in the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system.
- Describing a typical CNC setup
- Creating path codes
- Creating data sources
- Using Object Configuration Manager
- Setting up environments
- Describing user roles and profiles
- Applying CNC concepts
- Describing middleware and Server Manager
- Describing the sign-on process
Who Can Benefit
- Systems Administrator