This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 training teaches the fundamentals of Application Development tools. In this five day class, you will learn how to create different types of forms, add controls and event rule logic to the form.
- Describe the development tools.
- Identify the application development foundation.
- Use the application development tools.
- Use additional developmental tools.
- Create business views, tasks views and tasks.
- Describe next numbers.
- Enable media object functionality.
Benefits to You
You will also learn how to use data dictionary, table design aid and business view design aid. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you develop an understanding of browser functionality, debugging strategy, cross reference functionality and modification rules.
Master Additional Tasks
This course will also teach you how to create user defined codes, next number tables, business views, forms and event rules. Furthermore, you'll explore adding data items and creating tables, while attaching processing options and adding new media object selections.
- Working with Object Management Workbench
- Creating Business Views
- Creating Event Rules
- Attaching Processing Options
- Creating User Defined Codes
- Adding Data Items
- Creating Tables
- Creating Task Views and Tasks
Who Can Benefit
- Systems Administrator