The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools part 2 course helps you acquire the skills to execute the critical components for designing forms and interactive applications.
- Upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge to successfully build and run a simple application using event rules and processing options
- You will also receive hands-on experience as you enhance EnterpriseOne applications with advanced features from the development tools
- These features include system functions, simple error messages, business functions, table event rules, table I/O, and advanced event rule logic
- You will learn techniques that you can use to ensure data integrity within your company, including methods for implementing transaction processing and facilitating multi-currency transactions
- Using several debugging techniques, you will gain experience troubleshooting and correcting interactive application problems
- Additionally, you learn about FDA Compare tool which allows the comparison of one version of an application to another and merge changes
- You will also learn about performance engineering, including techniques and tools for evaluating and improving the performance of JDEdwards EnterpriseOne applications
- Use advanced tools functionality in application development.
- Design event rules and reports for referential integrity.
- Analyze and integrate software modifications.
- Evaluate and troubleshoot interactive applications.
- Describe JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application design and technology.
- Designing Combo Box and Embedded Combo Box Controls
- Implementing Table I/O in an Application
- Creating a Custom DLL
- Describing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Resources for Application
- Describing JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Event Rules
- Describing the Event Rule Interface
- Describing the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development
- Describing Runtime Structures and Event Flow
- Creating a Processing Option Template
- Attaching a Processing Option Template to an Application
- Creating a Simple Error Message
- Designing Event Rules for Error Messages
- Designing Application-Defined Hot Keys
- Modifying Form Data Structures
- Describing System Functions
- Selecting System Functions to Enhance Applications
Who Can Benefit
- Systems Administrator
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 9.2 Ed 1