This PeopleSoft Payroll - US Rel 9.2 training teaches you how to set up and maintain employee tax data, additional pay, general deductions and direct deposits. Expert Oracle University instructors will show you how to use this solution to calculate payroll, review calculation results, identify and correct errors, confirm payroll and more.
- Set up payroll foundation tables.
- Set up customer-maintained tax tables.
- Produce paychecks and generate other payroll reports.
- Create paysheets.
- Process on-cycle and off-cycle payrolls.
- Maintain employee level payroll data.
- Process benefit deductions.
- Set up balance IDs, pay calendars and pay run IDs.
- Set up earnings codes, deduction codes, pay groups, a holiday schedule and tax locations.
- Create and update paysheets automatically, manually or by rapid entry method.
- Use employee self-service options available in PeopleSoft Enterprise ePay.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you better understand and leverage PeopleSoft Payroll for North America (USA) payroll requirements and processes. This knowledge will help you create, adjust and troubleshoot your organization's employee payroll.
Learn Off-Cycle Payroll Events
In addition to typical on-cycle payroll processing, Payroll for North America provides functionality for a variety of off-cycle payroll events and other payroll requirements. This course will illustrate how to reverse a paycheck, record a manual check, produce online checks and final checks and create a gross up check. In addition, you'll also learn the necessary steps to set up and process mid-period job changes and multiple jobs. Finally, you'll set up and processes benefit deductions and garnishments.
- Set up PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS foundation tables and payroll tables
- Set up employee pay data
- Create and update paysheets
- Calculate and confirm payroll
- Generate paychecks, payroll reports and general ledger distribution
- Process off-cycle payroll events
- Set up and process benefit deductions, garnishments, and other payroll events
Who Can Benefit
- Knowledge of Benefits foundation tables
- Knowledge of employee level data for HR and Benefits
- Ability to run reports
- Knowledge of Human Resources foundation tables