This PeopleTools I training introduces the PeopleSoft application development methodology. This 5-day course gives you a general overview of PeopleSoft system architecture, as well as the tool set used to develop new applications or customize existing PeopleSoft applications.
Updated for PeopleTools 8.57; Suitable for students using PeopleTools 8.54 or later.
- Develop new PeopleSoft classic applications.
- Create and deploy PeopleSoft fluid applications.
- Customize existing PeopleSoft applications.
- Create and modify PeopleSoft definitions.
Benefits to You:
Understand the PeopleSoft system architecture, application development methodology, and tool set so you can build and customize PeopleSoft applications efficiently to meet your organizations business requirements. Quickly and efficiently create functionality in PeopleSoft applications to take advantage of the unique capabilities of these applications.
Gain Hands-On Experience Using PeopleSoft Application Designer
Enrolling in this course will also give you hands-on experience with the Application Designer, the PeopleSoft integrated development environment (IDE). Learn to create and modify PeopleSoft definitions, including fields, records, pages and components. By the end of this course, you'll be able to use Application Designer to create and deploy PeopleSoft classic applications and fluid applications.
- Describe PeopleSoft application design and the technology behind this process
- Navigate PeopleSoft applications
- Describe the elements of the PeopleSoft Pure Internet Architecture
- Describe PeopleSoft data organization and validation
- Implement the eight steps of PeopleSoft application development
- Organize definitions into projects
- Design and build PeopleSoft applications, including building data structures and creating user interfaces
- Build classic and simple fluid PeopleSoft applications and explain the differences between the two approaches
- Demonstrate competence in PeopleSoft application development methodology
Who Can Benefit
- Systems Administrators
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft data organization and validation
- Working knowledge of the PeopleSoft architecture