Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214) (PAN-EDU-214)
||$4,195.00 • Virtual (4 days)
||$4,195.00 • Classroom (4 days)
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.1: Optimizing Firewall Threat Prevention (EDU-214) course is four days of instructor-led training that emphasizes the PAN-O threat prevention capabilities.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the cyber-attack lifecycle and recognize common forms of attack
- Describe PAN-O threat prevention capabilities
- Use firewall logs and reports to make better configuration decisions
- Configure the firewall to detect, block, and record threats
- Successful completion of this four-day, instructor-led course should enhance the studens understanding of how to better configure, manage, and monitor PAN-O threat protection features.
- The student will get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring threat protection features in a lab environment.
Who Can Benefit
- Security Engineers
- System Administrators
- Security Operations Specialists
- Security Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Support Staff
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing.