This course teaches students how to install, configure and monitor GemFire applications. This course will provide a survey of the various developer APIs and features necessary for effectively building both client side GemFire applications as well as server side applications and components that will be registered with the GemFire Distributed System. This course prepares students for the GemFire Developer certification exam.
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand the GemFire Client/Server architecture
- Understand how to configure and use the client cache
- Understand how to store and access objects in the cache
- Understand additional features of GemFire, including querying,
- event handling and distributed function execution
- Learn how to use the Spring GemFire framework for enhanced developer productivity
- Learn different region storage strategies
- Understand how to write and register functions and event handlers
- Understand how to store data using different serialization APIs
Who Can Benefit
Application developers seeking an understanding of GemFire development, both from the client side and server side.
- Completion of the Introduction to GemFire course