The Red Hat Certified Specialist in High Availability Clustering exam (EX436) is a performance-based test of the skills and knowledge needed to implement high-availability services on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® using the Red Hat Enterprise Linux High Availability Add-on.
- Exam candidates must have a current RHCE certification at the time of enrollment.
- This exam is performance-based, meaning that candidates must perform tasks on a live system, rather than answering questions about how one might perform those tasks.
- The hands-on nature of this exam make real-world experience a critical facet of preparation.
- Exam results are emailed within 5 business days following the exam.
Who Can Benefit
- Senior Linux system administrators responsible for maximizing resiliency though high-availablity clustering services and using fault-tolerant shared storage technologies
- RHCEs interested in earning Red Hat Certificates of Expertise, as well as Red Hat Certified Datacenter Specialists (RHCDSs) and Red Hat Certified Architects (RHCAs)
- RHCE certification is required to take the exam (EX436) or to enroll in a version of this course that includes the exam (RH437).
Install and configure the Red Hat High Availability Add-On
Create and manage highly available services.
Work with shared storage (iSCSI) and configure multipathing.
Configure GFS2 file systems
Configure XFS® file systems.
Work with the Red Hat Storage Server.
Save up to
Use Promo Code: SurfBoard
Register by September 6, 2019