The Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules exam is a performance-based exam. Individuals who earn the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules have demonstrated the skills and knowledge to implement and manage business logic using Red Hat JBoss BRMS.
Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules Exam IES
- This course is available in other formats
- Certification Exam - Scheduled
- Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules exam (EX465)
IT professionals taking this exam will be asked to perform a number of tasks, ranging in complexity from implementing very simple business rules using decision tables, to creating relatively complex business logic flows that require the use of conflict resolution techniques to ensure that the various rules fire in the correct order. Candidates are then evaluated on how well their implementations meet objective criteria such as producing a specific output given a specific set of inputs.
- This exam is a combination of Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461) and Developing with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463).
- This exam is a performance-based evaluation of implementation and management skills and knowledge of Red Hat JBoss BRMS. Candidates perform a number of tasks and are evaluated on whether they have met specific objective criteria. Performance-based testing means that candidates must perform tasks similar to what they perform on the job.
Familiarize yourself with the tools, environment, and requirements of the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules exam. Certification: Red Hat® Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules This version of the exam is an Individual Exam Session (IES). Individual Exam Sessions are available through remotely proctored personal testing stations at select training locations. Individual Exam Sessions offer the same Red Hat exams available in a classroom setting, with the same hands-on experience, providing a convenient, secure option for Red Hat certification testing. The testing stations are simple to use, so you'll be able to relax and concentrate on your exam.