The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Application Development Exam (EX288) tests your ability to deploy existing applications in a Red Hat® OpenShift Container Platform environment. By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat® Certified Architect (RHCA®). This exam is based on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.6.
Who Can Benefit
- Application developers in a DevOps role who are responsible for managing a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Kubernetes environment
- Application developers in a DevOps role who are responsible for implementing a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform Kubernetes environment
- Application developers who are responsible for creating containerized applications or converting existing applications into containerized applications
- Site reliability engineers
- Prior to taking this exam, you should possess a basic understanding of container technology. Some programming experience is strongly recommended but not required. The ability to use documentation to learn how to use unfamiliar or new applications is required.
- Take our free assessment to find the course that best supports your preparation for this exam.
- Completion of Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288) is strongly encouraged but not required.
- The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containers and Kubernetes credential is strongly encouraged but not required.