Utilities Topic: Administration | Code: IUT220-v098
Skills Gained Participants familiarize themselves with the basic principles of device management and the conversion of related key business processes in IS-U/CCS, as well as the interfaces of standard...
Utilities Topic: First | Code: IUT230-v098
Skills Gained Participants learn about the billing-relevant master data and IS-U/CCS functions. They also gain an understanding of the billing process flow, up to and including invoicing and bill...
Utilities Topic: Administration | Code: IUT225-v098
Skills Gained This course enables participants to use the EDM component within IS- U/CCS. This course provides information about: → Managing profiles in EDM → Integrating profile management in...
Utilities Topic: Business Skills | Code: IUT110-v098
Skills Gained Participants gain an overview of the business processes that can be mapped using SAP for Utilities Customer Relationship and Billing ("CR&B"). The most important customer business...
Utilities Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: IUT210-v098
Skills Gained Participants familiarize themselves with technical and commercial master data as well as the related basic functions of the system. Practice-oriented exercises equip participants with...
Utilities Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: IUTW10-v001
Skills Gained This course will prepare you to: Get familiar with the components inside the industry solution SAP Waste and Recycling (W&R) Understand the functionality and benefits of each...
SAP Certification Paths
As the largest SAP Training Partner in North America, ExitCertified has the training on both ECC6 and S/4Hana to help you get Certified. SAP Certifications are in high demand and can help you:
- Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that clients seek
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace
- Execute your tasks with confidence and skill
SAP certification delivers value to individuals and organizations seeking the mark of excellence you need to be competitive in today's marketplace.
SAP Learning Hub SubscriptionsBuy Now
- Designed for organizations running SAP software, looking to keep their team up-to-date with the latest SAP solution skills.
- A user is any individual authorized to access the cloud service.
- This service is priced by "users" per year.
- Expert-led live sessions covering deep dives and preparations to stay certified
- Access to hands-on practice systems to experiment with solutions
- Four SAP Certification exam attempts per year and access to enablement and assessment to keep certifications valid
- Learning analytics capabilities to support individual and team management
- Entire SAP product portfolio.
- The contract duration for this service is 1 year.