Public Sector Topic: Administration | Code: IPS520-v098
Skills Gained Understand the scope of tax-specific processes in SAP Tax and Revenue Management Gain an understanding on the interaction of the different SAP Tax and Revenue Management components...
Public Sector Topic: ERP/CRM | Code: IPS810-v098
Skills Gained Participants learn how the SAP system optimizes the management of grants on the side of the recipient. Participants will understand the integration of grant management with the usual...
Public Sector Topic: Administration | Code: IPS910-v010
Skills Gained Participants will be able to use the structure and organization of the solution for fiscal accounting in the public sector Participants will be able to execute settings for setting up...
SAP Certification Paths
As the largest SAP Training Partner in North America, ExitCertified has the training on both ECC6 and S/4Hana to help you get Certified. SAP Certifications are in high demand and can help you:
- Gain an externally-recognized mark of excellence that clients seek
- Differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace
- Execute your tasks with confidence and skill
SAP certification delivers value to individuals and organizations seeking the mark of excellence you need to be competitive in today's marketplace.
SAP Learning Hub SubscriptionsBuy Now
- Designed for organizations running SAP software, looking to keep their team up-to-date with the latest SAP solution skills.
- A user is any individual authorized to access the cloud service.
- This service is priced by "users" per year.
- Expert-led live sessions covering deep dives and preparations to stay certified
- Access to hands-on practice systems to experiment with solutions
- Four SAP Certification exam attempts per year and access to enablement and assessment to keep certifications valid
- Learning analytics capabilities to support individual and team management
- Entire SAP product portfolio.
- The contract duration for this service is 1 year.