This program is designed for data professionals who want to earn a SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning credential and have already passed one of the following exams: SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 14 or SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4. This offering excludes the Machine Learning Using SAS Viya course and the SAS Certified Specialist: Machine Learning Using SAS Viya 3.4 exam.
Students learn to classify image data and analyze text with deep learning, uncover hidden insights within unstructured data, develop and score time series forecasting models, and perform several useful optimization techniques in SAS Viya.
The coursework and preparation sessions help prepare candidates for the three exams needed to earn a SAS Certified Professional: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning credential.
This course can help prepare you for the following certification exams: SAS Certified Specialist: Natural Language and Computer Vision, SAS Certified Specialist: Forecasting and Optimization.
- Train models using deep learning techniques.
- Import and transform image data for analysis.
- Explore collections of text documents to discover key insights.
- Build and share custom pipelines for large-scale forecasting analyses.
- Refine forecast models to improve forecast accuracy.
- Solve optimization problems commonly encountered in industry.
- Identify and formulate appropriate approaches to solving optimization problems.
Who Can Benefit
- Programmers, business analysts, or statisticians with experience using SAS Viya and writing programs in SAS or other programming languages
- It is recommended that you have prior programing experience using SAS, Python, or R. You can gain programming knowledge in the SAS® Programming 1: Essentials course. Candidates should also have some experience with the visual interfaces in SAS Viya. You can learn about those interfaces in the SAS® Visual Statistics in SAS® Viya®: Interactive Model Building, Machine Learning Using SAS Viya, or SAS® Visual Analytics 1 for SAS® Viya®: Basics course. It is helpful to have conceptual understanding of regression models, which you can gain by completing the Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression course. It is also helpful to have conceptual understanding of neural network models, which you can gain by completing the Neural Networks: Essentials or Neural Network Modeling course.