This course explores the essentials of experimentation in data science, why experiments are central to any data science efforts, and how to design efficient and effective experiments.
The e-learning format of this course includes Virtual Lab time to practice.
- Define common terminology in designed experiments.
- Describe the benefits of multifactor experiments.
- Differentiate between the impact of a model and the impact of the action taken from that model.
- Fit incremental response models to evaluate the unique contribution of a marketing message, action, intervention, or process change on outcomes.
Who Can Benefit
- Data scientists, business analysts, market researchers, statisticians, and other who want to use experimentation and incremental response models in business