In this free lunch-and-learn webinar, a series of demonstrations will illustrate how to integrate Quality by Design principles in a pharmaceutical quality system.
- Set meaningful specifications.
- Evaluate information from assay validations.
- Analyze screening and response surface designs.
- Link information from pharmaceutical development studies to a process control plan.
Who Can Benefit
- Scientists and engineers who need to integrate Quality-by-Design (QbD) principles into their pharmaceutical development and quality systems
- There are no prerequisites for attending this webinar.
MSA for Assays
Establish Purpose for QbD Studies and CQAs
Identify Potential Factors Using Ishikawa
Prioritizing Factors Using FMEA
Augmenting a D-Optimal Design: I-Optimal Design
Determining Critical Process Factors for the Control Plan