This course introduces experienced SAS programmers to SAS Enterprise Guide. SAS Enterprise Guide is an interface that enables users to write and submit code, as well as to use point-and-click tasks to generate queries, reports, and graphics.
The e-learning includes practice data and exercises.
- Use the SAS Enterprise Guide Program Editor to write, edit, and submit SAS programs.
- Create a SAS Enterprise Guide project to collect and organize multiple SAS programs, logs, and results.
- Convert programs designed to run in a different SAS environment to a new SAS Enterprise Guide environment.
- Use the DATA step debugger to identify and correct logic errors.
- Maintain a Program History to record changes and authors for multiple versions of a program.
- Generate SAS code with point-and-click tasks and wizards to create queries, reports, and graphics.
- Customize results created in SAS Enterprise Guide.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced SAS programmers who want to learn the intricacies of using SAS Enterprise Guide as a primary programming interface, as well as generating SAS code through point-and-click tasks and wizards
- Before attending this course, you should have taken SAS® Programming 1: Essentials or have equivalent experience. You are encouraged but not required to take SAS® Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques or have equivalent experience. Students should have little or no prior exposure to SAS Enterprise Guide.