In this course, you learn how to administer a SAS Grid Manager environment, including the users, applications, and resources in that environment. After you complete this course, you will understand SAS Grid Manager concepts and terminology and have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of the SAS Grid Manager architecture. This course is also included in Service Offerings for Grid. These services are designed to help you build a grid environment that is modern, flexible, and forward-looking.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
- Configure the Platform Suite for SAS.
- Add queues, users, and custom resources, and fine-tune the settings.
- Monitor and manage a SAS Grid Manager environment with the SAS Grid Manager module in SAS Environment Manager.
- Adjust SAS Grid Manager settings to meet the needs of your users.
- Troubleshoot a SAS Grid Manager environment.
Who Can Benefit
- SAS administrators and system administrators who are responsible for managing and maintaining a SAS Grid Manager environment, as well as SAS power users who administer the grid and use SAS software for grid computing
- Before attending this course, you should have attended the SAS® Platform Administration Fast Track course or the SAS® Platform Administration: System Administration course, or have equivalent experience.