This course provides an introduction to SAS Studio for experienced SAS programmers. SAS Studio is an interface that enables users to write and submit SAS programs and use snippets and tasks to generate SAS code.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
- Navigate and customize SAS Studio.
- Write and execute SAS programs.
- Explore and filter your data.
- Use predefined tasks to generate SAS code.
- Customize code snippets and create your own snippets.
Who Can Benefit
- Experienced SAS programmers who want to use SAS Studio as a programming interface
- Before attending this course, you should complete the SAS® Programming 1: Essentials course or have equivalent experience with the SAS programming language. You need no prior exposure to SAS Studio.