This course provides an introduction to the SAS Grid Manager for Platform environment and teaches how to submit SAS workload to the grid from a variety of different SAS products and user interfaces. The course includes hands-on exercises that run SAS applications with SAS Grid Manager for Platform and convert existing SAS programs to run on the grid.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual lab time to practice.
- Apply SAS Grid Manager for Platform concepts and terminology.
- Submit SAS programs on the grid.
- Modify existing SAS programs to run on the grid.
- Create and submit parallel SAS programs to the grid.
Who Can Benefit
- SAS programmers in a SAS Grid Manager for Platform environment and SAS administrators who are responsible for administering SAS and would benefit from learning how SAS programs can be seamlessly integrated with a SAS Grid Manager for Platform environment
- Before attending this course, you need to have an understanding of SAS programming concepts as well as experience with SAS or another 4GL programming language. To get the most out of this course, you should:
- Complete the SAS® Programming 1: Essentials or SAS® Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques course, or have equivalent programming experience with SAS.
- Have some experience with the SAS macro language.
- Be familiar with SAS Studio and SAS Enterprise Guide.