This course teaches you how to create tabular reports using the REPORT and TABULATE procedures. You also learn how to enhance your reports using the Output Delivery System (ODS).
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual lab time to practice.
- Create PROC TABULATE summary tabular reports.
- Create PROC REPORT detail and summary tabular reports.
- Send report output to SAS and third-party ODS destinations.
- Enhance reports using ODS options, statements, and procedures.
Who Can Benefit
- SAS programmers, data managers, report writers, and analysts who want to generate reports using Base SAS procedures and who are familiar with basic SAS procedure syntax
- Before attending this course, you should have completed the SAS® Programming 1: Essentials course or have equivalent programming experience.