This course assists SAS users with accessing the components of the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB) from within a variety of SAS technology components.
The self-study e-learning includes:
- Annotatable course notes in PDF format.
- Virtual Lab time to practice.
- configure SAS technology components to use the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB)
- access the QKB functionality from within SAS applications and SAS code
- use SAS Data Integration Studio transformations that access Quality Knowledge Base components
- use the Cleanse Data directive in SAS Data Loader for Hadoop to access Quality Knowledge Base components
- use data quality methods in SAS Federation Server queries to access the Quality Knowledge Base components
- execute data quality expressions in SAS Event Stream Processing models to access the Quality Knowledge Base components.
Who Can Benefit
- Any SAS user who wants to leverage the power of the Quality Knowledge Base (QKB) from SAS applications and SAS code
- Before attending this course, you should
- have some experience with SAS programming techniques, including working with DATA step code
- be familiar with the SQL procedure
- have a general understanding of SAS macro language
- be familiar with one or more of the following: SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Data Quality Accelerator, SAS Data Loader for Hadoop, SAS Federation Server, or SAS Event Stream Processing.