The two-day, technical deep dive Advanced Design and Optimization training course is focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to effectively size, scope, design, optimize, automate and troubleshoot a Veeam Availability Suite deployment. The class also covers security, audit and compliance considerations when working with Veeam Availability Suite.
After completing this course attendees should be able to:
- Accurately scope and size a technical environment, evaluating Veeam Availability Suite design decisions against current and future technical and business landscapes
- Demonstrate the value of a Veeam deployment to both internal and external clients, ensuring designs that maximise Return on Investment
- Guarantee and verify the recoverability of data to the business
- Optimize configurations, ensuring workload impact on network, cpu and storage resources is within acceptable levels for the business.
- Interrogate log files for detailed root cause analysis
Who Can Benefit
System Administrators, Engineers and Architects responsible for multiple Veeam deployments as a professional services consultant or those within large, diverse clients providing centralized IT services to the wider business.
Attendees should be experienced professionals with exceptional knowledge of servers, storage, networks and virtualization. Experienced with Veeam, attendees should ideally possess the VMCE, or have equivalent knowledge.