ExitCertified is your dedicated partner for certified VMware Horizon training. With instructor led, virtual and self paced courses to choose from, you're sure to find a class that fits your needs. Click on the course links below to learn more about our offerings.
7 course(s) found
This five-day, hands-on training provides you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in deploying and managing VMware Horizon® Cloud Service™ on Microsoft Azure. This...
This five-day accelerated, hands-on training course is a blend of VMware Horizon® 8: Skills for Virtual Desktop Management, VMware Horizon 8: Infrastructure Administration, and VMware App Volumes™,...
This two-day, hands-on course gives you the skills to install and configure a virtual desktop infrastructure platform. This course builds your skills in installing and configuring VMware Horizon®...
This three-day, hands-on course gives you the skills to deliver virtual desktops and applications through a single virtual desktop infrastructure platform. This course builds your skills in...
This three-day course builds your skills in application management using VMware App Volumes™ and VMware User Environment Manager™. You learn how to use App Volumes to deliver applications and data...
VMware Certification Paths
Industry Leading Certification Programs To Demonstrate Your Expertise
Start validating your VMware expertise by viewing our training and certification guide.
Data Center Virtualization
Validate your skills in designing, installing, and managing VMware vSphere environments.
- VCA6-DCV: VMware Certified Associate 6 – Data Center Virtualization
- VCP6-DCV: VMware Certified Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization
- VCP6.5-DCV: VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization
- VCAP6-DCV Design: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization Design
- VCAP6-DCV Deploy: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Data Center Virtualization Deployment
- VCAP-DCV Deploy 2018: VMware Certified Adv Professional - Data Center Virtualization Deploy 2018
Demonstrate your skills in designing, implementing, and managing a VMware NSX environment.
Cloud Management and Automation
Validate your skills in installing, configuring, and optimizing public, private, and hybrid clouds usingthe VMware vRealize Suite.
- VCA6-CMA: VMware Certified Associate – Cloud Management and Automation Fundamentals
- VCA6-HC: VMware Certified Associate – Hybrid Cloud Fundamentals
- VCP6-CMA: VMware Certified Professional 6 – Cloud Management and Automation
- VCP7-CMA: VMware Certified Professional 7 – Cloud Management and Automation
- VCAP6-CMA Design: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Cloud Management and Automation Design
- VCAP6-CMA Deploy: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Cloud Management and Automation Deploym
- VCAP-CMA Deploy 2018: VMware Certified Adv Prof - Cloud Management and Automation Deploy 2018
Desktop and Mobility
Demonstrate your skills in installing, configuring, and maintaining virtual desktops and applications using VMware Horizon.
- VCA6-DTM: VMware Certified Associate 6 – Desktop and Mobility Fundamentals
- VCP6-DTM: VMware Certified Professional 6 – Desktop and Mobility
- VCP7-DTM: VMware Certified Professional 7 – Desktop and Mobility
- VCAP6-DTM Design: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Desktop and Mobility Design
- VCAP6-DTM Deploy: VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Desktop and Mobility Deployment
- VCP-DTM 2018: VMware Certified Professional - Desktop and Mobility 2018
Why Learn VMware?
VMware training and certification programs are designed to enable your skills to exploit the opportunities made possible by your VMware Data Center Virtualization, Network Virtualization and Security, Virtualization and Cloud Management and Desktop, Application Virtualization and Mobility.
How Do You Get Started With VMware Training?
Download the VMware Certification Guide. These learning paths are designed to help you find the course you need based on the product, your role, and your level of experience.
How ExitCertified Helps You Learn, Prepare and Practice for VMware Certification?
- Our classes are taught by accredited VMware technical instructors who come with real-world expertise
- Dedicated VMware team to guide and to help you choose the right path.
- Extensive class schedules to accommodate your budget and learning styles – in-classroom instructor-led, live-virtual MVP in one of our centers or iMVP at location of your choice.
- As a VMware Authorized Training Center, we only use official VMware courseware.
- VMware releases hundreds of new features and updates each year, we continuously evaluate and refresh course materials to reflect the latest VMware training courses and best practices
Popular VMware Resources
Features of VMware Learning Zone
Up to date content
New titles are added all the time, so training for the latest products, technologies, and information on how to optimize your VMware solutions is always current.
Powerful search functionality
Find what you need – and fast. Quickly search for keywords across the entire video library, or within a specific video.
Find content on topics including troubleshooting, deployment, and configuration, helping you effectively resolve issues, extend functionality, and increase productivity.
Accessible from anywhere…
Stream, take notes, make comments, create bookmarks, and join channel discussions from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone – no matter where you are.
…at any time
The VMware Learning Zone is available 24/7, 365 days a year. It’s continuous learning where YOU set the schedule.
VMware Learning Zone 1 year subscription – EDU-VLZP-0
- 65+ videos by our expert instructors on troubleshooting, advanced concepts, administration, and more
- 40+ self-paced eLearning courses, including the VMware Certified Associate (VCA) training courses
- VMware’s entire catalog of recorded webcasts