Adopting Microsoft Azure Arc for Hybrid Cloud Environments [Webinar]
For customers who want to simplify management of complex and distributed environments across on-premises, edge and multi-cloud, Azure Arc extends Azure management to any infrastructure and enables deployment of Azure services anywhere. In this webinar, Kal Patel demonstrates the new Azure Arc capabilities for your hybrid environment.
Learn about the Azure Arc and its capabilities to solve the following challenges we face in this era of Hybrid Infrastructure:
- How to govern and secure resources seamlessly regardless of where they are running
- How to best utilize Azure management skills to operate and manage other non-Azure environments
- How to bring cloud innovation to existing infrastructure
- How to modernize local datacenters with new cloud infrastructure
- How to extend compute and AI to the edge to unlock new business scenarios
Speaker: Kal Patel, Sr. Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft
Kal Patel is Sr. CSA in Microsoft’s Global Partner Solutions – App & Infrastructure team, which helps US based partners build technical capacity and capability, prioritizing Partner Offerings, and co-sell acceleration. Kal has worked with Azure for more than 10 years, in areas like cloud-native App development, PaaS & Server-less, and now primarily focusing on Azure Hybrid services which covers Azure Arc and Azure Stack HCI.