Agile and DevOps Together
For those who need to really understand why – and how – the agile and DevOps movements have swept through the technology professional sector, this is the colorful guided tour you need.
Chris will explain the relationship between agility and DevOps, how one led to the other, and where new problems are popping up as a result.
After this presentation, you will understand:
- The rapid proliferation of tools which has accompanied DevOps practices, and what sort of tools provide the most bang for the buck
- Fundamental principles underpinning both agile and DevOps, and what they are
- Non-negotiable prerequisites for actually realizing value from agile and DevOps
- The common mistakes most organizations and teams make when adopting agile and DevOps practices
- What it looks like when your teams are “faking it”
Speaker Bio : Chris Knotts, Product Director / Curriculum Designer, Cprime Learning
Cprime Learning’s Chris Knotts is responsible for designing and evangelizing our technology innovation curriculum. He maintains the Cprime Learning training catalog for emergent technology and critical technology topics such as enterprise software engineering, DevOps, agility, continuous delivery, information security, advanced analytics and data engineering.