In this intermediate level class, the students will go step-by-step through the entire editing process in Premiere Pro, from file creation all the way through output. Along the way they’ll learn the ins-and-outs of file management, essential and intermediate editing techniques, color correction, audio mixing and repairing, titling and effects, and delivering their video onto tape, the web, and mobile devices. They’ll learn to work within the Adobe ecosystem as well, getting up to speed quickly on time saving tools such as Dynamic Link.
- Quickly organize their existing projects, or create new projects to use right away in Premiere Pro
- Understand how to use Premiere Pro with other Adobe software
- Edit their footage the way they like
- Put their skills to work immediately
Who Can Benefit
This class is designed for experienced editors who wish to learn Adobe Premiere Pro.
**This class is aimed at experienced editors, this is not a class for beginners**
- •Must have a basic knowledge of editing
- •Must have a basic understanding of editing terminology
- Note: The curricula below comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level.
- The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.