Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that helps beginners and seasoned professionals achieve stunning results. In this three-day, hands-on course, students become familiar with the user interface while they learn how to perform editing functions. Students work with real-world media to learn practical approaches to video editing—from basic techniques to the powerful advanced features of Final Cut Pro. For Students Enrolled in a Virtual Class:
Each student will need a setup with two (2) devices in order to take the class virtually. One device may be a Mac or iPad, while the other must be a Mac with the correct software (and version) being taught in the course already installed. This setup will allow virtual students to view the presentation on one computer and complete support exercises on the other one.
Upon completion of the Final Cut Pro X 10.2 Professional Post-Production course, students will be able to:
- Using libraries to organize and manage media and projects
- Applying exceptionally fast, fluid editing techniques for video and audio
- Fine-tuning clips in the timeline
- Comparing alternate shots from a collection of clips
- Applying effects, transitions, and retiming clips
- Working with 3D titles
- Finishing and final project
Who Can Benefit
- This class is designed for anyone who wants to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X and prefers hands-on and interactive instruction.
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Basic knowledge of video editing terminology is highly recommended