In this three-day hands-on course, students become familiar with the key features and functionality of Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. Students work with real-world content and scenarios to learn practical approaches to creating documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. The skills students learn in this course will help prepare them to take the following certification exams:
- Apple Certified Pro – Pages
- Apple Certified Pro - Numbers
- Apple Certified Pro – Keynote
Each student will need a setup with two (2) devices in order to take the class virtually. One device may be a Mac or iPad, while the other must be a Mac with the correct software (and version) being taught in the course already installed. This setup will allow virtual students to view the presentation on one computer and complete support exercises on the other one.
Upon completion of the Pages, Numbers, and Keynote course, students will be able to:
- Create engaging, informative documents that convey information clearly through the effective presentation of content, including rich media
- Store, analyze, and present data in an informative and interactive format using formulas, charts and graphs, and rich media
- Create influential presentations that incorporate photographs, diagrams, animations, and other rich media to connect with and engage the intended audience
Who Can Benefit
- This class is designed for anyone who wants to create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation