Discover the powerful tools and techniques for drawing, dimensioning, and printing 2D drawings in this course that enables you to reuse content and extract information from your drawings. With an understanding of the tools and concepts you'll learn in class, you can begin to streamline the design process and become more productive with AutoCAD.
- Powerful tools and techniques for drawing, dimensioning, and printing 2D drawings
- Use content that has been previously created
- Extract information from your drawings
- Streamline the design process and become more productive with AutoCAD
Who Can Benefit
Professionals who want unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for producing superb 3D modeling.
- Knowledge of OS X and basic computer navigation
- Basic design/drafting procedures and terminology
- AutoCAD Level 1: Essentials class or equivalent experience.