This course is designed for those seeking an in-depth understanding and development experience with the Ethereum Blockchain platform. Yoll gain an overview of Ethereum, smart contracts, and the development language, Solidity. Yoll write smart contracts and build applications that interact with them.
Ethereus adaptable feature set which allows you to design decentralized applications for countless applications will be discussed. You will participate in hands-on programming lab sessions so you can develop and advance your skills in Ethereum development.
Approximately 50% of class will be lab time. This provides practical experience, which will enhance your knowledge and existing skill set.
- Blockchain and smart contract basics
- Smart contract programming basics
- Understanding decentralized information and Web3
- Basics of Ethereum and the EVM
- Advanced Solidity: modifiers, mapping, structs, and inheritance
- Understanding deployment and costs
- Mining, Proof of Work versus Proof of Authority
- Current problems, solutions, outlook, and serenity
- Working in teams, testing and versioning
- IPFS and distributed file-storage
Who Can Benefit
Programmers, Developers, and Architects.
This course is highly technical and requires students to be comfortable with coding. To prepare for the class you should:
- Provide your own computer (Mac/PC/Linux) (labs are hosted in a virtual environment)
- Basic knowledge in C ++ / Java, data types (advantageous)
- Basic knowledge with git repositories (advantageous)