Continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) are fundamental best practices of modern software development. Jenkins is the number one open source platform used for CI and CD by DevOps teams, worldwide. Jenkins orchestrates and automates software pipelines from development through to deployment, accelerating software delivery and eliminating delays caused by lack of visibility. This course covers an overview of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and then dives into both the basics for Jenkins Admins and the advanced features that are available.
- Set up and optimize an effective Jenkins Environment
- Reduce integration issues
- Improve code quality
- Integrate Jenkins with other tools
- Administer Jenkins Instances
- Discover how Jenkins can act as a communications hub for your development team
- Understand the admin basics for Jenkins
- Explore the Cloudbees Jenkings Operations Center
- Use the Advanced features in Jenkins and the Cloudbees platform
- Learn about using enterprise functionality to enhance Jenkins
Who Can Benefit
This course is recommended for system admins and others who will be responsible for maintaining the Jenkins infrastructure.