Are you spending your time efficiently? More and more people are encountering stress, overwork, and the pressure of time constraints at work. Even the most organized person can sometimes feel overwhelmed and frustrated. Workloads seem impossible and chaotic and handling multiple assignments and demands from several people is the norm rather than the exception.
It's no secret that highly successful people are those who have learned to control their days. Time is our most precious and important resource and the ability to manage it effectively is a critical factor to success in today's workplace. To help you achieve better results and higher productivity, this workshop will introduce you to practical "how-to" techniques.
- Articulate clear goals
- Plan the most effective way to spend your time in order to meet your goals
- Prioritize and schedule important tasks and activities
- Use practical strategies to identify the best use of your time "in the moment"
- Evaluate the effectiveness of how you actually spend your time
Who Can Benefit
- Managers, supervisors, section heads, and team leaders
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
- Coordinators, assistant directors, payables and receivables clerks
- Purchasing officers, production personnel, sales and marketing representatives
- Anyone who juggles multiple tasks and deadlines
Prework for this course should be completed one week in advance and brought to class.