PMI ACP is the worls fastest growing agile certification. Today, more organizations and companies are seeing the value of adopting the agile approach over a more traditional waterfall methodology, and more are working every day to make the transition.
As organizations recognize the advantages of adopting agile also recognize the capabilities of those professionals they need to have to enable the agile transition. PMI-ACP certification will allow you to demonstrate that agile professional skillset to your peers, stakeholder and employers, both current and future.
If you are experienced using agile approaches and want to stay relevant in the competitive, professional world, is increasingly important that you can demonstrate true leadership ability on today's projects. The Project Management Institute's (PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP certification formally recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques.
Using a proven combination of class learning, activities and testing, this PMI-ACP training course prepares you for some of the most difficult testing situations. Exercises and questions are used to allow you to learn through practical experience so that you will be able to apply what you have learned for the exam.
PMI and PMI-ACP are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Become an expert in the knowledge required to pass the new Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) exam
- How agile principles will transform team performance, deliver outcomes and improve customer satisfaction
- How to lever your leadership ability to genuinely empower and inspire your collaborative team
- Improve stakeholder engagement including inside the team as well as with customers
- Empower and enable your teams to deliver excellent results for customers, through high-performance execution
- Apply agile techniques to manage a project's scope and value to help better ensure the delivery of an optimum product, not just the product that was initially conceived
- Create collective mindsets, open to change and enabling change to benefit project performance
- Evaluate how new approaches to manage project scope, schedule, budget and quality are easily improved through the use of effective agile controls
- Realize the potential of the project team, where better accuracy is a result of being less precise
- Combine best methods from multiple agile methodologies such as Kanban, Scrum etc. to apply to your teas approach
- Improve Customer collaboration and welcome challenge for better results
- Foster a culture of trust within your team and your Customers through the application of open and consistent common sense best practices
- Utilize the power of metrics to ensure that teams continuously improve their development and delivery
- Learn out to lead the team away from the pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting agile practices
- Apply powerful insights, techniques and skills to successfully coach a new or existing agile team
- How to lead the transition from a command and control leadership style to the more powerfulservant leadershi method of management
- Build a reactive and responsive culture that embraces change quickly and effectively to seize competitive advantage for your customer
- Learn how to deliver success even when challenged with unforgiving environments and rapidly changing context
Who Can Benefit
- Agile Professionals
- Project managers
- Program managers
- IT managers/directors
- Software engineers
- Software architects
- Software managers
- Testing managers
- Team leaders
Familiarity with Agile processes and methodology would be advantageous.