Learn how DevOps has brought together years of the most effective and provide practices from development and operations (agile, Lean, and more) – and aligned them around common characteristics: value, cross-functional collaboration, agility, and strong teams. DevOps is really the marrying of process, infrastructure, and product. Take this class to learn how to bring these groups together to optimize, re-think, and re-engineer your processes. We’ll take a look at establishing a common definition of DevOps and understand why DevOps is so important. Through case studies, we’ll see that high performing organizations are using DevOps as a competitive advantage. Don’t be left behind! In addition, this class will teach the keys to fostering a culture for successful DevOps implementations, and give you a roadmap to get started. Finally, this class will help you understand the tools necessary to automate your processes for maximum efficiency. We’ll put all the pieces of the puzzle together for you. Exam voucher not included in the price of class.
- Discover what DevOps is and is not
- Learn how other organizations are using DevOps concepts to gain competitive advantage
- Understand the tools that can help you automate processes
- Learn tips and techniques for changing your culture to support DevOps
- Understand why DevOps is important and why high-performing IT organizations are rushing to implement DevOps concepts
- Review case studies to understand exactly how companies are achieving DevOps success
- Learn how to optimize, rethink, and re-engineer your IT processes to deliver value to your customers faster than ever!
- Understand the metrics you should be focusing on
- Take Agile to the next Level – end to end processes with all IT groups
- Have Fun and Learn!
Who Can Benefit
- Software Managers and Directors
- CIOs, CTOs and IT Executives
- Operations Managers
- QA/Test Managers
- Project Managers
- Release and Configuration Managers
- Developers and Application Team Leads
- Product Owners and Managers