Organizations have been using Agile methodologies for years to deliver more value to their customers in less time. Most organizations are complex systems that require collaboration and coordination across multiple delivery teams. This two-day class will show you how to do it well. Additionally, when other areas of your company are not leveraging Agile, the ability to skyrocket results becomes a daunting task. You will learn how to handle these hurdles in this class. The SAFe framework, developed by Dean Leffingwell, outlines an approach to help organizations harness the power of Agile across delivery teams and your full organization.
- Learn how the framework supports Lean Thinking, Agile Development and Architecture, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management and Scaling Leadership
- Leverage the power of Lean Thinking Manager-Teachers in support of your Agile teams, switching your leadership from arol to atas
- Rapidly pull together various agile and non-agile development teams into a progressively managedRelease Trai focused on common delivery cadence while successfully keeping integration points and dependencies in check
- Understand the Principles of Product Development Flow and how to achieve maximum business value in the time available
- Involve and collaborate across all the layers of your organization to enable teams to deliver complex, cross-functional features in 10-12 week increments
- Effectively integrate architecture and other shared services into an Agile delivery process
- Improve the communication and focus of your organizatios Agile implementation
- Infuse Agile into your entire organizationot just your IT delivery teams
- Leverage the value of lightweight business cases
- Learn to commit to objectives instead of a set-in-stone plan
- Understand and implement the Weighted Shortest Job First economic prioritization method to always prioritize and deliver the most valuable features first
- Learn how to lead an effective Inspect and Adapt Workshop using root cause analysis methods such as 5 Whs, the Fishbone Diagram and Pareto Charts
- Earn your requirement for the Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) certification
Who Can Benefit
- This course is beneficial to all members on an Agile team, but it is primarily oriented towards those leading the efforts to adopt and scale Lean and Agile principles and practices via the Scaled Agile Framework.
- This course is ideally suited for managers, program managers, coaches, and anyone helping lead the SAFe implementation.