"Software Testing Certification" is an accredited certification software testing training course to prepare you for the ISTQB™ Certified Tester–Foundation Level exam. This program is the only internationally accepted software testing certification, accredited by the ISTQB™ through its network of National Boards. The ISTQB™, a non–proprietary organization, has granted over 165,000 certifications in more than 60 countries around the globe. This software testing certification training course was designed specifically with the exam taker in mind. Understanding that each participant will be strong or weak in any number of areas of the syllabus, full coverage of the topics is maintained while creating a highly interactive learning environment that is engaging for all and supports everyone in reaching the right level of competency for the exam. Using real–world examples as a backdrop, this course reinforces ideas and terms with in–line reviews and pop–quizzes, illustrates complex concepts with realistic examples, and enables applying techniques with practice sessions and hands–on exercises. Intense review of the learning objectives and in–depth analysis of the ISTQB's sample exam round out the course experience leading up to the exam session on the afternoon of day three.
- At the conclusion of this software testing certification training course you will have the opportunity to take the ISTQB™ Certified Tester – Foundation Level exam. The exam is held on the third day of the course. The ISTQB™ Certified Tester – Foundation Level certification exam is independently administered by the American Software Testing Qualifications Board, Inc. (ASTQB).
- Enhance your understanding of the syllabus terminology and topics through dynamic and interactive methods, not passive reading
- Immerse yourself in an atmosphere designed for focused review, study, and test preparation
- Gain confidence with your recall skills using the "tests" built into the course
- Improve your overall understanding and retention of the material through varied experiential learning methods (not just rote memorization and repetition)
- Clarify your understanding of the learning objectives
- Discover techniques for removing blockers to retention and understanding
- Practice using techniques and get immediate feedback
- Learn more about the approaches and techniques outlined in the syllabus by exploring them using the real-world examples provided in the course
- Determine how to focus your effort to get the most out of your prep time
- Get key questions about the material answered BEFORE the exam so you can feel prepared and confident